The Liaison Office of the Τ.Ε.Ι. of Piraeus was set up as part of the Institute’s efforts to provide support where needed and to reach out to a greater number of contacts, thereby allowing the T.E.I. to become a permanent link between the educational community and the forces of production.
The office was first established and came into operation during the period covered by the 2nd Community Support Framework (Hellenic Ministry of National Education and Religious Affairs - Operational Programme for Education and Initial Vocational Training “O.P. Education”).
WHO ARE WE HERE FOR?
The Liaison Office can help
- All Tertiary Education level students and graduates (at busy times we have to give priority to T.E.I. of Piraeus students and graduates)
- All companies in the Public and Private Sector, Organisations, Local Authority Services, Collective Bodies such as Business Chambers, Co-operatives, etc.
OUR GOAL…is Meeting your Needs
With its modern communications network at the core of its operations, the Liaison Office has the following aims:
- To contribute to the training, specialisation and professional placement of graduands and graduates of the Institute.
- To help businesses find the specialised staff they need.
- To keep the Institute informed of the needs and demands of production and to participate in activities related to the adaptation of Study Programmes.
- To co-operate with similar offices in Universities and T.E.Is throughout Greece and abroad.
To find out how we can help you, just give us a phone call.
Tel. +30 2105691405 and +30 2105381294-6
FAX: +30 2105691705
Last Updated ( Thursday, 18 February 2016 )