The Liaison Office can help:
- All Tertiary Education level students and graduates
- All companies in the Public and Private Sector, Organisations, Local Authority Services, Collective Bodies such as Business Chambers, Co-operatives, etc.
- Offer a systematic framework to help students and graduates get in touch with companies and find work placement and career opportunities respectively.
- Organise Careers Days, Seminars and Meetings focussing on interesting topics that meet the needs of those who attend.
- Details of companies and organisation
- Professional Rights
Students and Graduates
We are sorry to inform you that for the time being we can assist only Greek speaking applicants
If you are interested in finding a job vacancy please fill in the application form
The Liaison Office of the TEI of Piraeus is here to help all companies in the Public and Private Sector, Organisations, Local Authority Services and Collective Bodies such as Business Chambers, Co-operatives, etc., by helping to:
Fill job vacancies with graduates from the various departments of the TEI and to supply graduands for companies offering Work Placement.
If you are interested in employing one of our students and/or graduates please fill in the relevant application form .
Contact Tel.: (+30) 2105691405 and (+30) 2105381294-6 (ext. 12)
Liaison Office (Spetses Branch)
Education and Occupation Consultant
Contact Tel.: (+ 30) 22980 74420-1
Our services are offered free of charge